14A Remote Control Inverter Silent Gasoline Generator 223cc
|Place of Origin||Chongqing, China|
|Brand Name||Huanneng Dongli|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||Standard carton/wooden case|
|Delivery Time||1-7 working days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
|Supply Ability||1000 sets per month|
|Product Name||Electric Start Rated Current 14A Inverter Silent Gasoline Generator||Displacement||223cc|
|Start Way||Electric Start||Weight||48kg|
14A Silent Gasoline Generator,
Silent Gasoline Generator 223cc,
14A remote control inverter generator
Electric Start Rated Current 14A Inverter Silent Gasoline Generator 4KW
1. The digital control of fuel, fuel consumption is lower.
2. New technology of inverter, voltage stability, waveform is better, suitable for variety of electrical appliances.
1. Easier to start.
2.Overload protection for safe running
3.Solid Muffler to reduce the noise.
4.Waterproof Protection for the OFF/ON switch.
5.Full frame protection for easy transportation and carry
6.Compact, light and portable power source for entertainment, emergency and home use.
7.Economical, low fuel consumption for continuous stable running .
8.Easy maintenance with brush-less alternator and electronic ignition
9. Actively respond to the challenges brought by the market economy, only by maintaining in the market can long-term success be maintained
10. Low noise and low vibration High temperature environment heat sink
11. Reliable Relay Logic Circuit Noise Cancelling Enclosure*Brushless Generator
|Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Ignition system||Crystal electron ignition|
|Gasoline type||Unleaded gasoline|
Based on the principle of meeting the needs of users, we provide long-term technical advice on pure spare parts, supervise the installation and commissioning of transportation generator sets and train operators. After receiving feedback on quality problems, answer consumer and supply problem solutions within 24 hours. Do your best to provide satisfactory service.
1. Pre-sales service
Sales engineers provide technical advice and auxiliary supervision, such as selecting auxiliary generator room design and solving problems encountered in the use of equipment.
2. Service during the sales period
Provide customers with production information and arrange shipments.
3. After-sales service
1. Free computer room design
Free installation and commissioning guide
Free training for operators and maintenance personnel;
Do a good job of archival work for consumers, constantly pursue service, regularly check, and serve for life.
5. Supply pure spare parts at market price throughout the year,
6. Provide technical support for life
Warranty Period: 1 year from the date of shipment from the manufacturer's factory, or 1000 hours from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
Repair or Replacement: PowerFriend warrants the cost of any repair or replacement due to defects in design, materials and workmanship.
3 Warranty Limitations:
1) Misuse and lack of proper maintenance;
2) Do not implement the operation manual;
3) Generators modified without our approval or instruction
4) Do not use genuine parts
5) Wearing parts (engine air filter, oil filter)
ONE: The gasoline generator does not generate electricity ~ the voltage cannot reach 220V
1. Blow the throttle down and try. After the accelerator, the voltage of the voltmeter reaches 220V, which is the phenomenon of insufficient fuel. Just fill up with petrol.
2. Adjust the AVR electronic regulator, remove it, and use a small flat-blade screwdriver to adjust to 220V. If it burns out, you need to contact customer service to replace it.
Two: The reason why the gasoline generator can't start?
1. The main reason for gasoline generators is to check whether the spark plugs are ignited. If the spark plug does not fire, replace the spark plug. If it still doesn't work, it's time to check the high voltage package and motor.
2. The gasoline pump of the gasoline generator is dirty, just remove it and clean it with gasoline.
3. In this case, the oil quality of the fuel can be replaced (the oil is impure or has water).
4. It is more troublesome to pull the cylinder of the gasoline engine. It is necessary to open the cylinder to check one by one, which is caused by the damage of spare parts.
Three: After the gasoline generator is started, the voltage is unstable and the noise is loud?
After the generator starts, the voltage is unstable (high and low) and the noise becomes louder. Preliminary analysis may be that the electronic regulator is broken.
Four: The small generator can't start when it catches fire
1. First check whether the oil and gasoline are newly added. If not, it has been added for more than three months before, and both the oil and gasoline need to be drained and replaced. (Because the validity period of oil and gasoline is only three months, oil and gasoline more than three months have lost their viscosity and have no effect.
2. Whether the oil and gasoline of the small generator are full, if the generator is not full, it will not be able to ignite and start.
3. If all of the above are satisfied, check whether the spark plug fires. If not, remove the spark plug and put some gasoline on it to see if the alternator catches fire. If it ignites, it will start.
Five: Electric start gasoline generator starting method
1. Fill up the oil and fuel in the corresponding fuel tank of the generator.
2. Connect the battery wires (the red wire is connected to the positive electrode, and the black wire is connected to the negative electrode)
3. Unscrew the key to start the machine.
Six: the service life of gasoline generators
The main thing is that there is no shortage of oil. A Nook small generator with frequent oil changes can last a lifetime. Remember, oil needs to be changed frequently, oil is essential. Oil is equivalent to lubricating oil, which plays a lubricating role and can lubricate the generator. The bearings and crankshaft inside keep the parts inside the machine moisturizing, and at the same time run normally, increasing the life of the generator!