Single Cylinder Air Cooled Low Noise Mini Inverter Gasoline Generator 2KW
Single Cylinder Air Cooled Low Noise Inverter Gasoline Generator
1. Four stroke efficient gasoline engine.
2. The digital control of fuel, fuel consumption is lower.
3. New technology of inverter, voltage stability, waveform is better, suitable for variety of electrical appliances.
4. With oil, overload, short circuit, high precision temperature protection, generator protection is more reliable.
1. Easier to start.
2.Overload protection for safe running
3.Solid Muffler to reduce the noise.
4.Waterproof Protection for the OFF/ON switch.
Based on the principle of meeting the needs of users, we provide long-term technical advice on pure spare parts, supervise the installation and commissioning of transportation generator sets and train operators. After receiving feedback on quality problems, answer consumer and supply problem solutions within 24 hours. Do your best to provide satisfactory service.
1. Pre-sales service
Sales engineers provide technical advice and auxiliary supervision, such as selecting auxiliary generator room design and solving problems encountered in the use of equipment.
2. Service during the sales period
Provide customers with production information and arrange shipments.
3. After-sales service
1. Free computer room design
Free installation and commissioning guide
Free training for operators and maintenance personnel;
Do a good job of archival work for consumers, constantly pursue service, regularly check, and serve for life.
5. Supply pure spare parts at market price throughout the year,
6. Provide technical support for life
Warranty Period: 1 year from the date of shipment from the manufacturer's factory, or 1000 hours from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first.
Repair or Replacement: PowerFriend warrants the cost of any repair or replacement due to defects in design, materials and workmanship.
3 Warranty Limitations:
1) Misuse and lack of proper maintenance;
2) Do not implement the operation manual;
3) Generators modified without our approval or instruction
4) Do not use genuine parts
5) Wearing parts (engine air filter, oil filter)
|Type||Single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Ignition system||Crystal electron ignition|
|Gasoline type||Unleaded gasoline|
One: The gasoline generator does not generate electricity ~ the voltage cannot reach 220V
1. Blow down the accelerator and try it. After the accelerator, the voltage of the voltmeter reaches 220V, which is a phenomenon of insufficient fuel. Just fill up the gasoline.
2. Adjust the AVR electronic regulator, remove it and adjust it to 220V with a small flat-blade screwdriver. If it burns out, you need to contact customer service to replace it.
Two: The reason why the gasoline generator can't start?
1. The main reason for the gasoline generator is to check whether the spark plug is ignited. If the spark plug is not ignited, replace the spark plug. If it doesn't work, then you have to check the high-voltage package and the motor.
2. The gasoline pump of the gasoline generator is dirty, just remove it and clean it with gasoline.
3. The oil quality of the fuel oil (the oil is not pure or has water) can be replaced in this case.
4. The gasoline engine pulls the cylinder, which is more troublesome. It is necessary to open the cylinder to check one by one, which is caused by the damage of the spare parts.
Three: After the gasoline generator is started, the voltage is unstable and the noise is loud?
After the generator is started, the voltage is unstable (high and low) and the noise becomes louder. The preliminary analysis may be that the electronic regulator is broken.
Four: The small generator can't catch fire and can't start
1. First check whether the oil and gasoline are newly added. If not, it has been added for more than three months before, and the oil and gasoline need to be drained and replaced. (Because the oil and gasoline are only valid for three months, the oil and gasoline that exceeds three months have already lost their viscosity and have no effect.
2. Whether the oil and gasoline of the small generator are full, if the generator is not filled up, it will not be able to fire and start.
3. If all of the above have been achieved, then check whether the spark plug ignites. If not, remove the spark plug and put some gasoline on it to see if the generator is on fire. If it ignites, it will start up.
Five: electric start gasoline generator starting method
1. Fill up the oil and fuel in the corresponding fuel tank of the generator.
2. Connect the battery wire (the red wire is connected to the positive electrode, and the black wire is connected to the negative electrode)
3. Unscrew the key to start the machine.
Six: Service life of gasoline generators
The main thing is that there is no shortage of oil. Nook small generators can be used for life if the oil is changed frequently. Remember, the machine oil should be replaced frequently, and oil is indispensable. Oil is equivalent to lubricating oil, which plays a lubricating role and can lubricate the generator. The bearings and crankshaft inside make the parts inside the machine moisturizing, and at the same time operate normally, enhancing the service life of the generator!
Contact Us at Any Time